For useful resources referenced throughout this site, check out the following...
- Starting a Garden
- Garden Layouts:
- Mississippi State University Extension Service
- Durham, R, et al. Home Vegetable Gardening in Kentucky. Educational programs of Kentucky Cooperative Extension serve all people regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin. Issued in furtherance of Cooperative
Extension work, Acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, M. Scott Smith, Director of Cooperative Extension, University of Kentucky
College of Agriculture, Lexington, and Kentucky State University, Frankfort. Copyright © 2011 for materials developed by University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension. This publication
may be reproduced in portions or its entirety for educational or nonprofit purposes only. Permitted users shall give credit to the author(s) and include this copyright notice.
Publications are also available on the World Wide Web at www.ca.uky.edu.
- University of Delaware College of Agriculture & Natural Resources - Cooperative Extension
- "SP291-M-Planning the Vegetable Garden," The University of Tennessee Agricultural Extension Service, http://trace.tennessee.edu/utk_agexgard/76
- Farm and Home Vegetable Garden. Oregon State University, Corvallis - Cooperative Extension Service. 1972.
- Fruit-Specific Pages
- Herb-specific Pages
- Vegetable-specific Pages
- Flower-specific Pages
Was this page helpful? If so, please tell your friends about it with a Facebook like or via Twitter, Pinterest, email or good old fashioned word of mouth. Thank you for supporting our efforts!
For additional research, search for your topic...