It goes without saying that the best battery-powered leaf blower is a must-have tool for every homeowner, especially those with lots of outdoor space. This gadget excels in a wide range of tasks beyond fall foliage clean-up, such as clearing your gutters, snow, and even a car’s interior.
Unlike traditional corded leaf blowers, these battery-powered models operate without the nuisance of any cord or gas emission. Thusly, they allow for easy maneuverability along with convenient transportation around your properties without any hassle.
However, there’re plenty of models out there with major differences in designs, weights, and performances. Therefore, you should spare a few minutes for this review to make sure that you pick up the best candidate for your toolkit.
- What’s A Battery-Powered Leaf Blower?
- Types Of Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers
- The Best Brands Of Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers
- Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers Comparison Table
- Which Are The Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blower To Buy?
- Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers Detailed Reviews
- 1. EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 2. ENZOO 2-in-1 Dust Vacuum Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 3. Greenworks 24252 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 4. KIMO. 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 5. BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 6. Husqvarna 320iB 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 7. Meterk 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 8. Greenworks G-MAX String Trimmer And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 9. POWERWORKS BPB60L510PW Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 10. DEWALT DCBL590X1 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 11. KB Kobalt 80-Volt Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 12. Greenworks Pro 80V Brushless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 13. Abeden 2-in-1 Handheld Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 14. DEWALT DCE100B 20V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- 15. WORX WG584 Turbine Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- Buying Guides For Choosing The Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Pick
What’s A Battery-Powered Leaf Blower?
As the name implies, a battery-powered leaf blower is a gardening tool designed to propel air out of a long nozzle to move leaves and other debris. Generally, these gadgets often fall in the line of either handheld or backpack models.
In contrary to classic leaf blowers that run off gas or require carrying a troublesome cord, battery-operated blowers are energized by rechargeable batteries. They offer good mobility and runtime to tackle many duties at hand with little maintenance needed in the long run.
- Top 15 Cheap Large Outdoor Planters For a Lovely Garden 2021
- Top 15 Best Electric Tiller Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Compost For Garden Soil 2021
- Top 15 Best Organic Lawn Fertilizer Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Ratchet Pruners Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Orchid Fertilizers to Buy 2021
- Top 15 Best Fertilizer for Fruit Trees Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Walk-Behind Leaf Blower Reviews 2021
Types Of Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers
There are two main types of battery-powered leaf blowers that you can choose from, considering your property’s size and the duty’s scale.
Handheld models come as the most common style of leaf blowers, which does a beautiful job for users who need lots of power for a small to a medium-sized area. These blowers are relatively quiet to eliminate the need for earplugs when in operation.
These backpack blowers make clean-up a snap. Compared to their handheld counterparts, they provide more power and comfort by taking the loaf off your arm and wrist, especially if you plan to spend hours working.
However, the bulky designs may take up more of your storage space.
The Best Brands Of Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers
Let’s have a quick glance at the best brands in the market with high-quality battery-powered leaf blowers, so you can swear by your purchase with peace of mind.
These battery-operated leaf blowers from EGO Power+ are created with impressive power, performance, value, and durability to handle the toughest dirt and debris. Plus, their innovative designs run without gas or oil, thusly lets you clear up your yard with maximum confidence.
Greenworks’ gadgets are reliable picks for homeowners who want a long-lasting solution to their garden care routine. They offer a wide range of units, utilizing best-in-class technology to fulfill all of your application needs.
Leaf blowers from ENZOO strike a beautiful balance between affordability and quality, making them good bangs for your buck. Their handheld tools are also light in weight to provide superior portability on a wide wooded property without any hassle.
Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers Comparison Table
Check out this comparison table of the best battery-powered leaf blowers as follows to get a general idea of their highlighted features.
|Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers||Dimensions||Weight||Type||Battery||Warranty|
|EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Overall||36 x 10 x 6 inches||9.6 pounds||Handheld||56 V||5-year limited (blower) and 3-year limited (battery and charger)|
|ENZOO 2-in-1 Dust Vacuum Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Budget||13.5 x 7.8 x 6.69 inches||3.5 pounds||Handheld||20 V||N/A|
|Greenworks 24252 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best for Home Use||31 x 7 x 10 inches||3.27 pounds||Handheld||40 V||4 years (blower) and 2 years (battery and charger)|
|KIMO. 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Lightweight||18.07 x 10.12x 7.05 inches||5.46 pounds||Handheld||20 V||2 years|
|BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best with Vacuum||37 x 8.5 x20.44 inches||6.9 pounds||Handheld||40 V||3 years limited|
|Husqvarna 320iB 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Powerful||11.81 x 21.75x 13.5 inches||5.7 pounds||Handheld||40 V||2 years|
|Meterk 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best for Snow||31.5 x 6.6 x 5.9 inches||4 pounds||Handheld||20 V||12 months|
|Greenworks G-MAX String Trimmer And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best with Weed Eater||64.5 x 7.5 x 11.75 inches||7.8 pounds||Handheld||40V||4 years (tool) and 2 years (battery and charger)|
|POWERWORKS BPB60L510PW Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Backpack||51.18 x 14.96 x 12.2 inches||14.76 pounds||Backpack||60 V||4 years (tool) and 2 years (battery)|
|DEWALT DCBL590X1 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Commercial||22.6 x 19.5 x 22.1 inches||31.7 pounds||Backpack||40 V||3 years limited warranty and 2 years free service|
|KB Kobalt 80-Volt Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Lithium Battery||23 x 11.5 x 10 inches||8.9 pounds||Handheld||80 V||N/A|
|Greenworks Pro 80V Brushless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Handheld||41.4 x 6.6 x 9.5 inches||8.9 pounds||Handheld||80 V||4 years limited (blower) and 2 years limited (battery and charger)|
|Abeden 2-in-1 Handheld Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best for Drying Car||22 x 5.9 x 7.5 inches||3.15 pounds||Handheld||20 V||1 year|
|DEWALT DCE100B 20V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best Compact||12.6 x 5.7 x7.85 inches||2.5 pounds||Handheld||20 V||3 years limited|
|WORX WG584 Turbine Battery-Powered Leaf Blower - Best for Pine Needles||38.63 x 9 x 11.5 inches||7.3 pounds||Handheld||40 V||2 years|
Which Are The Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blower To Buy?
Simply put, the best battery-powered leaf blowers are provided by EGO Power+ and Greenworks, owing to their sturdy builds and high-performance power to tackle the toughest piles of leaves.
For homeowners working within a tight budget, ENZOO’s pick is the best bang for your buck since it yields impressive power and quality at such an affordable price.
Before diving further, here’s a comprehensive list of the best battery-powered leaf blowers in accordance with their significant merits to help you pick up the best-suited one for your needs.
- Best Overall – EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Tackles any job with a high-performance power and speed, yields an extended runtime of 75 minutes.”
- Best Budget – ENZOO 2-in-1 Dust Vacuum Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Strikes a balance between quality and affordability, allows for easy and flexible speed adjustment.”
- Best for Home Use – Greenworks 24252 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Comes in a slim and handy design for ease of use, runs off a robust 40V battery, operates in relative silence.”
- Best Lightweight – KIMO. 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Reaches a maximum of 150 CFM and 200 MPH to remove stubborn debris, weighs less than 3 pounds.”
- Best with Vacuum – BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“2-in-1 gadget for a comprehensive garden care routine, and makes quick work of dirt and leaves collection.”
- Best Powerful – Husqvarna 320iB 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Low noise to suit noise-restricted residential areas, brushless motor ensures high efficiency and long runtime.”
- Best for Snow – Meterk 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Goes up to 130 MPH to clear the area in seconds, lightweight and portable for easy one-handed control.”
- Best with Weed Eater – Greenworks G-MAX String Trimmer And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Arrives in the set with a weed eater, delivers a continuous runtime of 45 minutes, powered by a 40V battery.”
- Best Backpack – POWERWORKS BPB60L510PW Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Backpack model takes the load off your wrist and arm, lets you regulate the battery output and runtime.”
- Best Commercial – DEWALT DCBL590X1 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Forms a powerful and effective blowing zone, well-suited for large-scale landscaping and commercial jobs.”
- Best Lithium Battery – KB Kobalt 80-Volt Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Equipped with a turbo switch and crush control for easy maneuverability, ensures long battery life.”
- Best Handheld – Greenworks Pro 80V Brushless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Provided with a 2Ah battery and a rapid charger, gives a powerful boost of air to clear off leaves in seconds.”
- Best for Drying Car – Abeden 2-in-1 Handheld Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“One-tool solution for both blowing and bagging, helps clean your car’s interior with ease, light in weight.”
- Best Compact – DEWALT DCE100B 20V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Strikes an impressive balance between wind strength and battery life, comes apart easily to save space.”
- Best for Pine Needles – WORX WG584 Turbine Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
“Features a turbine fan that accelerates up to 430 CFM, super-durable and efficient for long-term use.”
Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blowers Detailed Reviews
Let’s get an in-depth look at the best battery-powered leaf blowers by analyzing their merits and demerits to keep your gardening needs met with ease.
1. EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
For homeowners seeking a top-notch battery-powered leaf blower to breeze through landscape clean-up, this model from EGO Power+ will be your best bet. This powerful gadget yields an extended runtime of 75 minutes to cover up large-scale properties in one sitting.
The blower features a brushless motor that ensures high power and energy efficiency to prolong the battery life. It’s also lightweight and easy to handle, which effectively minimizes your body stress when it comes to working long hours on the field.
What’s more, this robust blower maxes out with an airflow of 168 MPH and 580 CFM, so you can confidently remove any stubborn dirt and debris on the way. Plus, there’s a handy speed dial on its handle, giving you the versatility to tackle different cleaning tasks.
- Brushless motor for high power and long runtime
- User-friendly speed dial to tackle any job
- Maxes out at 580 CFM via the push of a turbo button
- Yields a continuous runtime of 75 minutes
- Fully recharges in only 100 minutes
- Functions without noise, fume, and vibration
- Comes as a completed set with a battery and a fast charger
- Includes flat and tapered nozzles for clearing damp debris
- Lightweight and portable for ease of maneuvering
- Well-built to resist tough clearing conditions
- Operating at turbo mode is likely to drain the battery within under 30 minutes
|Air flow capacity||225-580 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||75 minutes|
|Color||Grey and green|
|Accessories||5.0 Ah ARC Lithium battery and 210W charger|
Check out how the EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower functions in practice right here!
2. ENZOO 2-in-1 Dust Vacuum Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
If you’re eyeing the convenience of a cordless battery-powered leaf blower without breaking the bank, you won’t want to miss this 2-in-1 design from ENZOO. At just 3.5 pounds, this handheld tool is compact and easily maneuverable on a big overall cleaning.
Thanks to a user-friendly speed trigger, you can regulate its power to fulfill different sweeping tasks at hand. When you encounter stubborn foliage, this machine will provide a powerful boost of air at 130 MPH and 2.8 CMM, ensuring no mess is left.
What’s even better, this blower arrives with two collection bags, allowing it to double as a vacuum for quick debris disposal. This tool also comes apart and packs up nicely, thereby keeps your garage or shed organized for good.
This particular model features a bright orangutan orange exterior. However, in order to fit your convenient and personal style, you also have access to two other color varieties, including an Indigo Blue and a Turquoise Green version.
- Weighs only 3.5 pounds to avoid straining your body
- Incorporates both vacuum and blower
- Easy-to-use speed adjusting trigger
- Delivers up to 130 MPH and 2.8 CMM
- Comes as an affordable option for easy access
- A convenient lock button for effortless operations
- Packed with various easy-to-assemble attachments
- Excels at clearing decks, pavements, and yards
- Available in plenty of color variations
- Comes apart and packs up nicely for compact storage
- This blower is rather small, which isn’t effective in handling a large pile of leaves
- It lacks the power to disperse small twigs and other heavy-duty jobs
|Air flow capacity||2.8 CMM|
|Maximum runtime||27 minutes|
|Speed selections||Variable (3 levels)|
|Accessories||2.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery, charger, a regular chute/nozzle, a chute/nozzle extender, and 2 detachable bags|
If you’re interested in the ENZOO 2-in-1 Dust Vacuum Battery-Powered Leaf Blower, look into its powerful performance right now!
3. Greenworks 24252 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best for Home Use)
This Greenworks 40V battery-powered leaf blower is hands-down the perfect equipment for homeowners who want clear paths and a tidy garden with little effort needed. This lightweight model comes in a slim and handy size, making it easier on your arms and wrists.
With a single charge, it makes quick work of as much as ½ acre of yard and other dirty surfaces like porches, decks, and pieces of equipment. The tool also arrives with a flat nozzle that forms a concentrated blasting zone when tackling stuck-on debris.
Moreover, this blow runs off a robust 40V battery, thusly produces sufficient power for most clearing applications. It operates in relative silence, so you can rest assured of clean and tidied properties, minus the needs of any earplug.
- Covers up to ½ acre of yard size per single charge
- Yields a large volume of air at 135 CFM
- Flat nozzle for efficient air concentration as needed
- Easily reachable power button placement
- Adjustable speed via an intuitive control dial
- Works in relative silence to reduce the needs for earplugs
- Comes in a handy and portable size to minimize body stress
- Lightweight and easy to wield for frequent home use
- Simple battery removal and reinsert
- Excels at cleaning porches, decks, and pieces of equipment
- This blower delivers a limited runtime, which may make a nuisance for rural gardens with lots of trees
|Air flow capacity||135 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||Up to 14 minutes|
|Accessories||2.0Ah battery and charger|
Let’s take an in-depth look at the Greenworks 24252 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower in the video as follows.
4. KIMO. 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
Weighing less than 3 pounds, this KIMO battery-powered leaf blower is ultra-light. Plus, thanks to a slim and portable design, this cordless gadget lets you cross yard cleaning off the chores list without any hassle on your body.
This sturdy blower easily reaches a maximum of 150 MPH speed along with 200 CFM volume, which is enough power to clear the area in seconds. It comes in a set with a battery and a rapid charger that gets ready for the next application within 1 hour at much.
Finally, this garden tool has the ability to suck and blow out three times more air, thereby makes quick work of tough ankle-deep piles. Plus, the variable speed trigger is well-designed to give you full control over battery consumption and output.
For rural gardens with plenty of fallen leaves to keep away, there’s a 4.0Ah Battery-Powered Leaf Blower that can yield a continuous runtime of 30 minutes. With this model in your shed, it’s only a breeze to finish the entire yard per single charge.
- Easily reaches 150 MPH speed and 200 CFM volume
- Variable speed trigger for different applications
- Weighs only 2.7 pounds for hassle-free carrying
- Ergonomic handle to minimize stress on your waists
- Powered by a 20 V rechargeable battery
- Multi-functional for car drying and debris clearing
- Quickly charges in 1 hour to make quick work
- Able to suck and blow out 3 times more air
- Simple to set up with just a slide and a slick
- Packed with a battery and a rapid charger
- Its 20-minute runtime may not allow you to finish a wide yard in one sitting
|Brand||K I M O.|
|Air flow capacity||200 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||20 minutes|
|Accessories||2.0Ah Li-Ion battery and 1-hour fast charger|
Watch this video as follows to know more about the KIMO. 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower.
5. BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best with Vacuum)
If you need a versatile battery-powered leaf blower that doubles as a vacuum, this one by BLACK+DECKER will get your nods. The 2-in-1 gadget is provided with a half-bushel collection bag, saving you time and effort in leaves disposal to aid yard clean-up.
Thanks to a high-powered 40V battery, the tool generates an airspeed up to 120 MPH for maximum efficiency. It also comes with a soft grip handle to prevents straining your arms. With the integrated scraper, you can be confident of getting through all stuck-on dirt and debris.
Besides, with just a few steps, this leaf blower quickly converts into a handheld vacuum to make easy work of dirt collection. Not only excels at blasting leaves in your wooded properties, but it’s also suitable for a wide range of worksites like decks and walkways.
- Soft grip handle for comfort when working long hours
- Quickly converts into vacuum mode for easy disposal
- Maximum battery voltage at 40 V for optimal performances
- Variable speed setting to suit different applications
- Generates up to 120 MPH and 90 CFM to clear the area
- Makes decent work of removing leaves and dirt
- Eliminates the hassle of gas, emission, and cables
- Integrated scraper for loosening stubborn dirt
- Portable and lightweight for easy maneuverability
- Operates quietly to keep you calm while blasting leaves
- This equipment is rather ineffective for collecting wet leaves at vacuum mode
- Its collection bag is likely too small to hold great masses of leaves
|Air flow capacity||90 CFM|
|Speed selections||Variable (6 levels)|
|Accessories||1 Lithium-ion battery, a charger, blow tube, vacuum tube, and a half-bushel collection bag|
The following video will impress you with how fast the BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower takes to transform!
6. Husqvarna 320iB 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
This Husqvarna battery-powered leaf blower is energized by a 40V battery, which enables a 410 CFM air capacity at an extra-high 120 MPH speed, falling in line with the most robust models. With this tool, fallen leaves will no longer be a nuisance in your yard-care routine.
Despite the impressive power, the blower incorporates a slim and lightweight design to minimize body stress, especially for homeowners with large yards. Thanks to the axial fan and a brushless motor, it yields a good runtime while prolonging the battery’s life in the long run.
Furthermore, since this blower is relatively quiet when working at medium speed, it’ll be a great support for when you need to clear up your garden in odd hours. The tool is covered by a valid warranty for 2 years, so you can swear by its decent quality.
- Yields as much as 410 CFM volume at 120 MPH speed
- Axial fan design for maximum runtime and air output
- The crush control feature allows for simple speed selections
- High-performance and energy-efficient brushless motor
- Backed by a valid 2-year warranty for your peace of mind
- Effectively handles wet leaves and ankle-deep piles
- Slim and light in weight to minimize body stress
- Allows for quick and effortless landscape clean-ups
- No power cords or gas emissions included
- Low noise for working at odd hours or residential areas
- The battery drains pretty quickly, especially at full thrust
- Charging times under normal conditions are at least 2 hours
|Air flow capacity||410 CFM|
|Accessories||4Ah battery and charger|
For a comprehensive look at the Husqvarna 320iB 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower’s operation, check out this video!
7. Meterk 20V Electric Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best for Snow)
With a variety of user-friendly features, this Meterk battery-powered leaf blower should ease your snow removal tasks to breeze through the winter months. The robust motor goes up to 130 MPH at the maximum to clear away the most stubborn and thickest layers of snow.
At roughly 4 pounds, this gadget is light enough for easy one-handed operation. It’s equipped with a rubber handle to offer you optimal comfort after working for hours at a time. Under fully charged, it can run continuously for 20 minutes to make sure you complete your jobs.
Additionally, the tool comes in a set with a storage bag, which is super convenient for far-from-home tasks, as it fits conveniently in most standard camping gears. It’s easy to set up, utilize, and dissemble, thusly frees up plenty of space in your shed or garage.
- Goes up to 130 MPH to provide a boost of air
- Weighs roughly 4 pounds for one-handed operations
- Rubber handle for a comfortable and non-slip grip
- Removable blow tube for saving space in your garage
- Long blowing tube for effortless work
- Works beautifully at clearing away snow
- Normally takes less than 1 hour to fully charge
- Batteries are simple to remove and install
- Delivers an expanded runtime of 20 minutes straight
- Comes with a storage bag to fit in most camping gears
- There’re no specific airflow volume specifications provided
|Air flow capacity||N/A|
|Maximum runtime||20 minutes|
|Color||Red and black|
|Accessories||2.0Ah Lithium battery, carrying bag, and charger|
8. Greenworks G-MAX String Trimmer And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best with Weed Eater)
For gardeners who require excessive garden maintenance, this battery-powered leaf blower and weed eater combo is hard to pass in terms of versatility and convenience. Both of the tools are compact and easy to wield all over hard surfaces and grass tuft.
This Greenworks blower incorporates an axial fan feature to blast through the toughest leaves and debris. Per single charge, it runs a maximum of 45 minutes, leaving you enough time to clear up all of your properties without a hitch.
However, the most striking highlight from this set is the 12-inch string trimmer that can destroy the toughest weeds in hard-to-reach corners of your tuft. This gadget combo operates smoothly with little to no irritating sounds for maximum comfort when you’re on the field.
- Covers a maximum of ½ acre in one sitting
- Includes a weed eater with a 12-inch cutting path
- Delivers a continuous runtime of 45 minutes
- Powered by a 40 V Lithium battery for greater power
- Innovative axial fan feature to move the toughest debris
- Perfect for utilizing on hard surfaces and grass tuft
- Operates smoothly and quietly for the user’s comfort
- Easy to assemble and carry all over your properties
- The strimmer gets into hard-to-reach corners
- Holds up extremely well to long-term use
- Its forward handle grip tends to be a bit loose
- This leaf blower isn’t designed to shift piles of wet leaves
|Air flow capacity||390 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||45 minutes|
|Color||Green and black|
|Accessories||2.0Ah battery, charger, string strimmer|
Check out this Greenworks G-MAX String Trimmer And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower’s versatility in the garden!
9. POWERWORKS BPB60L510PW Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
This backpack battery-powered leaf blower from POWERWORKS is undoubtedly the best-of-its-kind. As its name suggests, this equipment is well-designed to take the load off your arms and wrists, which saves you both time and energy for clean-up jobs.
Due to the bulky construction, this backpack blower ensures exceptional power, torque, and strength for top-of-the-line performances. At the highest mode, it maxes out at 540 CFM and 140 MPH, which is more than enough for ankle-deep leaves piles and stuck-on debris.
Lastly, the adjustable speed trigger lets you regulate the battery output and runtime to suit your needs. If the big tasks call for consistent airflow, you can use the cruise control feature to eliminate the need to constantly holding down the trigger.
If you prefer a compact model from POWERWORKS, the company gives you another handheld selection, which is a BL60L2510PW Jet Leaf Blower that reaches a maximum of 450 CFM.
- Offers great power, torque, and strength
- Maxes out at 540 CFM and 140 MPH of airflow
- Crush control for maintaining a consistent speed
- Offers maximally 27 minutes of runtime on high speed
- Arrives with a 5Ah battery and a rapid charger
- Efficiently takes the load off your arms and wrists
- Clears up any landscape mess quickly and painlessly
- Allows for adjusting the desired speed and power
- Requires low maintenance in the long haul
- Intuitive On/Off control button
- When operated at high power mode, this equipment makes a high-pitched and whining noise that calls for some earplugs
|Air flow capacity||540 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||27 minutes|
|Color||Black, grey, red|
|Accessories||5.0Ah battery and charger|
10. DEWALT DCBL590X1 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
This 40V battery-powered leaf blower by DEWALT is the ultimate choice for handling large-scale landscaping jobs and commercial applications. This is because of a high-potential 7.5AH battery as well as a brushless motor that enables generous torque, powers, and runtime.
The tool yields up to 142 MPH of airspeed, which results in an effective blowing zone to blast away any leaves, brush, and small twig. Plus, with this user-friendly blower, you’re able to give it a kick-start via a battery switch, minus the inconvenience of gas changes and cord pulling.
Furthermore, this backpack gadget is comfortably padded for stable use and transportation when moving from one work site to another. For such a powerful motor, it actually operates at just 63 dB, making it a great choice for noise-restricted residential regions.
- Brushless motor supports long runtime and power
- Variable speed trigger to fulfill different blowing tasks
- Runs on a 40V 7.5Ah battery for high torque and force
- Comes with an airspeed of as much as 142 MPH
- Produces noise at 63 dB for working in residential areas
- Perfect for large-scale landscaping commercial jobs
- No inconvenience of cord pulling or motor choking
- Instant starts and finishes via a battery switch
- Two battery wells for extended continuous runtime
- Comfortably padded for stable use and transportation
- This bulky utensil will take up plenty of space in your utility storage shed
- It’s rather difficult to assemble the hose parts due to the tight fits
|Air flow capacity||450 CFM|
|Color||Yellow and black|
|Accessories||7.5Ah Lithium-ion battery and standard charger|
If you need more information on the DEWALT DCBL590X1 40V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower, here’s a video to watch!
11. KB Kobalt 80-Volt Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best Lithium Battery)
If you have a strong reference for lithium battery-operated garden gadgets, owing to its high power efficiency along with a long life expectancy, this blower from Kobalt is your best bet. On low mode, it offers 75 minutes of use to suit heavy-duty jobs on wide wooded areas.
With this tool in hand, you can easily produce a clearing power of 630 CFM at 140 MPH, thusly gets leaves, snow, and debris out of the tightest corners. At such solid performance, it is, in fact, pretty quiet and portable for ease of maneuverability.
Besides, for optimal versatility, it comes equipped with a crush control and turbo switch to finish the clean-up while saving yourself tons of hours and effort. The blower arrives with a lithium battery and a charger, so you can get the ball rolling almost instantly.
- Delivers a whopping 75 minutes of runtime
- Lithium battery ensures high power efficiency
- Produces up to 630 CFM and 140 MPH of airflow
- Quiet and emission-free operation
- Crush control and Turbo switch for tackling most jobs
- Portable and easy to carry around your properties
- Holds up well to frequent wear and tear
- Simple to assemble and pull apart after use
- Applicable to clearing stubborn debris, leaves, and snow
- Comes ready-to-use with a 2.5Ah battery and fast charger
- As against other handheld competitors, this machine is a bit on the heavier side
|Air flow capacity||630 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||75 minutes|
|Color||Blue and black|
|Accessories||2.5 Ah battery and charger|
Get clued up about the KB Kobalt 80-Volt Battery-Powered Leaf Blower via this video right now!
12. Greenworks Pro 80V Brushless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
If you’re eyeing a decent-quality handheld model, you’ll want to check this Greenworks battery-powered leaf blower out. This unit arrives in the set with a 2Ah battery and a rapid charger that takes only 30 minutes per single charge.
This tool offers you maximum versatility with a variable speed trigger and three-speed settings to fit the task on hand. Plus, it yields an impressive 125 MPH at 500 CFM of airflow, giving a powerful boost of air to leave the area clean in seconds.
What’s even better, it incorporates a cushioned handle, adding comfort to your hands within long-hour working sessions. It’s also lightweight and effortless to use, even when you have to move around on a large-sized property.
- Variable speed trigger and three-speed settings
- Rapid charger gets fully recharged in 30 minutes
- Yields an impressive 125 MPH and 500 CFM
- Brushless motor enables more toughness and efficiency
- Delivers a good 70-minute runtime at low speed
- Adequate power for most residential applications
- Lightweight and comfortable to operate
- Allows you to choose from a wide range of power
- The cushioned handle allows for a comfortable grip
- Wall-mounted charger to keep your tidied
- The batteries are a bit heavy, causing an unbalance when inserting on the back of the tool
|Air flow capacity||500 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||70 minutes|
|Speed selections||Variable (3 levels)|
|Color||Green and black|
|Accessories||2Ah battery and a rapid charger|
Take a closer look at the Greenworks Pro 80V Brushless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower in the video right down here!
13. Abeden 2-in-1 Handheld Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best for Drying Car)
This cordless battery-powered leaf blower by Abeden incorporates a 2-in-1 design, making it a one-tool solution to both blowing and bagging. Not only does a beautiful job in getting rid of the troublesome leaves, but it also helps clean your car’s interior without any problem.
Due to the variable trigger switch, you have the freedom to adjust the wind output and runtime for light to heavy-duty work. When operating at vacuum mode, this gadget provides strong suction, letting you clear out hard-to-reach corners in your yards and porches.
What’s more, there’re various accessories offered in the set with this tool, including the battery, charger, a collection bag for easy debris removal, and a carrying bag to support work-from-anywhere jobs. Plus, it’s light in weight and super compact for minimal arm strain.
- Incorporates a 2-in-1 design with vacuum
- Vacuum feature with strong suction
- The battery takes 150 minutes for a full charge
- Provide with a collection bag and a carrying bag
- Can be used for a continuous 30-minute period
- Lightweight and compact to avoid body strain
- Takes a few minutes to work around your car
- Reaches roughly 100 MPH at 90 CFM
- User-friendly trigger switch for easy air regulations
- Great for various scenarios like workshops and furniture
- It calls for frequent maintenance to maintain a consistent performance
- The battery takes approximately 2.5 hours to fully recharge for the next application
|Air flow capacity||90 CFM|
|Maximum runtime||30 minutes|
|Color||Black and blue|
|Accessories||Fast charger, lithium battery, reusable collection bag, user manual, and canvas carrying bag|
14. DEWALT DCE100B 20V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
At 2.5 pounds, this DEWALT handheld battery-powered leaf blower is essentially the pick of a litter in terms of portability and maneuverability. The slim profile allows it to blast into tight corners and clear the area in only a few seconds each time.
Featuring a power-efficient motor, this unit strikes an impressive balance between wind strength and battery life. Also, its lock-on trigger enables a consistent speed without repeatedly pulling the trigger, which is a major plus for owners with hand dexterity.
Finally, this blower reaches a maximum of 135 MPH and 100 CFM when set at the highest speed, so you can rest assured that no corners are left untidied with dirt. Once the job is done, you can easily disassemble the long tube to save up some space in your garage.
- The lock-on trigger for consistent speed
- Compact and slim profile for convenient use in tight spots
- Reaches a maximum of 135 MPH and 100 CFM
- Produces sufficient power and speed to tackle most jobs
- 3-position speed switch and variable trigger
- Strikes a good balance between power and battery life
- Disassemble easily for space-efficient storage
- Perfect for finishing small-scale jobs in one sitting
- Backed by a reliable 3-year limited warranty
- Long tube for easy-breezy cleaning overhead areas
- This tool doesn’t arrive with any battery or charger, which you’ll have to buy separately
|Air flow capacity||100 CFM|
|Speed selections||Variable (3 levels)|
|Color||Yellow and black|
Let’s hear it from a professional to see why this DEWALT DCE100B 20V Battery-Powered Leaf Blower is worth your consideration!
15. WORX WG584 Turbine Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
(Best for Pine Needles)
This one-of-a-kind battery-powered leaf blower from WORK features a turbine fan that accelerates up to 430 CFM, resembling that of engine-type motors. Its high efficiency, strength, and durability make it well-suited for homeowners with many pine needles in your properties.
In order to fulfill different applications, you have the flexibility to adjust among 3-speed settings. It carries out quiet operations and enables easy one-handed control when facing the challenge of pine needles and other nuisance leaves in your yard.
Moreover, its Turbo mode tops out at 90 MPH of airflow to tackle the most stubborn dirt and debris, though it tends to quickly drain the battery. The tool runs off two 20V batteries and arrives with a dual-port battery, so you can get ready for the next working session in no time.
- Turbine fan incorporated for quiet operations
- 3-preset speed selections offer versatility
- Energized by 40V battery with extended runtimes
- Blows out airflow of 90 MPH and 430 CFM
- Packed with 20V batteries and a dual-port charger
- Well-suited for large wooded properties
- Easily carried and controlled with one hand
- Gives you plenty of time to clear up a medium-sized yard
- Highly efficient and durable for long-term usage
- Turbo mode for uninterrupted blasting
- This blower is likely to die out quickly when operating on the Turbo mode
- Rolling the speed dial frequently may cause your thumb skin to get scrapped on the housing
|Air flow capacity||430 CFM|
|Speed selections||Variable (3 levels)|
|Color||Black and orange|
|Accessories||2.5Ah batteries and 2A dual charger|
Go through an operation of the WORX WG584 Turbine Battery-Powered Leaf Blower in the following video.
Buying Guides For Choosing The Best Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
Before you make the final choice, here’s a peek behind the curtains to ensure that you pick up the best battery-powered leaf blower with no regrets.
The blower’s airflow is determined by two indicators: MPH and CFM. MPH is short for miles per hour, which measures the rate at which the air passes through the nozzle. Meanwhile, CFM means cubic feet per minute, a measure of how much air passing through in one minute.
Generally, the higher these ratings are, the more powerful your tool is. Getting a robust leaf blower with high MPH and CFM ratings ensures your efficiency when it comes to sweeping lots of leaves and stubborn debris across the lawn.
These leaf blowers come either equipped with a variable speed trigger, a preset switch, or a combination of both. Models with a speed trigger allow for maximum flexibility over the task’s needs, whether it be light-duty jobs to ankle-thick and wet piles of leaves.
On the other hand, preset speed dials let you tackle the area without constantly having to push any trigger with your thumb. In order to decide on this factor, you should consider how long you want it to last on the field, along with how quickly you need to finish the chores.
Typically ranging from 15 to 75 minutes at much, your blower’s continuous runtime should largely depend on the area and scale of your duties.
If you frequently have big overall clean-up or plenty of fall foliage in your garden, a long-lasting battery will help you complete all the chores in one sitting without having to recharge it for another application.
For a mobile gardening tool, your battery-based leaf blower should be lightweight and portable to be easily lugged from one destination to another. Especially if you lack hand strength or dexterity, a lightweight unit will avoid straining your arms and wrists after a long work session.
As opposed to their gas-powered competitors, battery-operated blowers are generally quieter, which oftentimes don’t call for any ear protection in advance.
However, if you need to clear up your properties in a noise-restricted residential area or at odd hours, a model that functions around 65-70 dB should be your best bet.
While the majority of leaf blowers arrive with corresponding batteries and chargers, some require you to purchase these parts separately. Thusly, you should make sure to check this information carefully before making the purchase.
Also, to support a comprehensive gardening routine, several blowers are sold in combination with a vacuum tube, a collection bag, or a weed eater. From making easy disposal work to keeping your lawn trimmed, these combos are sure to keep your needs met.
Since you’re spending a good amount of money on this gardening tool, it’s crucial to learn its warranty policy and know exactly which parts of the set it covers. With a reliably long warranty coverage, you’ll surely be able to swear by its performance and long-term durability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s flick through some of the most popular questions regarding the best battery-powered leaf blowers from homeowners and gardeners everywhere.
My Top Pick
As our reviews come to an end, I hope you’ve gained all the information needed to find yourself the best battery-operated leaf blower for your garden care routine.
Personally, my ultimate option has to be the EGO Power+ LB5804 Battery-Powered Leaf Blower, owing to its powerful performance and durability to last in the garage for many years to come with little maintenance required.
What about you? If you want more details about this topic or have some questions to pose when choosing your leaf blower, please leave it down below, and we’ll discuss it together. I look forward to hearing from you soon!